1) Having fake blood spewed all over you from the stage can make for a fun show for some. Having that same blood leaking from a road case in their equipment truck while transporting it can have you pulled over by a nervous state trooper with a gun unholstered at you demanding to search the truck (this actually happened).
2) Canadians are arguably the biggest GWAR fanatics.
3) Be prepared to have your hands stained pinkish-red for the duration of the tour.
4) Don't ask Oderus Urungus stupid questions. I've seen other puny humans do this and face his wrath, luckily I know better.
5) Balzac likes to wear very odd or really funny shirts. His "Free Shrugs" shirt is one of my favorites, when I asked him if it was his favorite he just shrugged at me and walked away.